Online & Distance Learning Courses
Our online and distance learning courses are ideal for employers looking to upskill their staff and also for individuals aiming to progress their career. We offer an online, flexible delivery option, designed to minimise costs and fit around your organisational and personal needs. You can also complete the course through a work booklet, which will give you time away from the screen.
If you choose the online option, our e-assessor platform is an extremely popular method due to its ease of use and flexibility: it allows learners to complete assessments via any internet-enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
Alternatively, we provide hard-copy resources, if you prefer to study offline. Once you have picked a course to study and completed the enrolment forms, you will be provided with a study pack. The pack contains a number of knowledge books and assessment workbooks, dependent on the course you have chosen. You will read the knowledge books and then answer the questions in the assessment workbooks to show that you have gained the knowledge and understanding from the knowledge book.
You can read more about the distance learning option here.
Why choose our courses?
- They’re flexible – study at a time and place that suit you
- They’re free!*
- They fit your lifestyle – the flexibility of our courses means you don’t have to attend college to gain a nationally-recognized qualification
- They’re attractive to employers: these courses are sought-after by employers as they are totally flexible
- They’re fully-accredited, nationally-recognized Level 2 qualifications
- It takes approximately 12 weeks to complete one
- They’re available to start all year around
*You must be a British, EU or EEA citizen, had been a permanent resident of the UK, EU or EEA for the whole of the previous 3 years and aged 19 or over. If you are aged between 19 and 23, you must also hold a Level 2 qualification.
Our distance learning course guide is available in an electronic format and can be downloaded from here.
Apply for a free online course today!