Free Online Courses (Distance Learning)
Our online courses are ideal for employers looking to upskill their staff and individuals aiming to progress their career. We offer an online, flexible delivery option, designed to minimise costs and fit around your organisational and personal needs.
Our e-assessor platform is an extremely popular method due to its ease of use and flexibility: it allows learners to complete assessments via any internet-enabled device, anywhere, anytime. However, we provide hard-copy resources as well, if you prefer to study offline.
Distance Learning Option
Once you have picked a course to study and completed the enrolment forms, you will be provided with a study pack. The pack contains a number of knowledge books and assessment workbooks, dependent on the course you have chosen. You will read the knowledge books and then answer the questions in the assessment workbooks to show that you have gained the knowledge and understanding from the knowledge book.
You submit your answers, as per your delivery plan given to you at the beginning of the course. Your answers will be either posted to the college for marking, or you can choose to submit your answers online via our E-Assessor platform.
Why choose our online courses?
- They’re flexible – study at a time and place that suit you
- They’re free!*
- They fit your lifestyle – the flexibility of our courses means you don’t have to attend college to gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
- They’re attractive to employers: these courses are sought-after by employers as they are totally flexible.
- They’re fully-accredited, nationally-recognised Level 2 qualifications
- It takes approximately 12 weeks to complete one
- They’re available to start all year around
*You must be a British, EU or EEA citizen, had been a permanent resident of the UK, EU or EEA for the whole of the previous 3 years and aged 19 or over. If you are aged between 19 and 23, you must also hold a Level 2 qualification.
Apply for a free online course today!