Online & Distance Learning Courses
Our online and distance learning courses are ideal for employers looking to upskill their staff and also for individuals aiming to progress their career. We offer an online, flexible delivery option, designed to minimise costs and fit around your organisational and personal needs. You can also complete the course through a work booklet, which will give you time away from the screen. Learn more about the application and enrolment process by visiting our How to Apply page.
If you choose the online option, our e-assessor platform is an extremely popular method due to its ease of use and flexibility: it allows learners to complete assessments via any internet-enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
Alternatively, we provide hard-copy resources, if you prefer to study offline. Once you have picked a course to study and completed the enrolment process, you will be provided with a study pack. The pack contains a number of knowledge books and assessment workbooks, dependent on the course you have chosen. You will read the knowledge books and then answer the questions in the assessment workbooks to show that you have gained the knowledge and understanding from the knowledge book. You can read more about the distance learning option here.
Why choose our courses?
- They’re flexible – study at a time and place that suit you
- They’re free!*
- They fit your lifestyle – the flexibility of our courses means you don’t have to attend college to gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- They’re attractive to employers: these courses are sought-after by employers as they are totally flexible
- They’re fully-accredited, nationally-recognized Level 2 qualifications
- It takes approximately 12 weeks to complete one
- They’re available to start all year round
*Learners must be a British, EU or EEA citizen, have been a permanent resident of the UK, EU or EEA for the whole of the previous three years and aged 19 or over. Learners aged between 19 and 23, must also hold a Level 2 qualification and must be aged 19 at the start of the academic year for funding to apply.
Our distance learning course guide is available in an electronic format and can be downloaded from here.
Apply and enrol for a free online and distance learning course today!