National Apprenticeship Week is a chance to shout about all that is great about apprentices and their trainers on a national stage.
The 12th annual National Apprenticeship Week, which will run from 4th to 8th March 2019, is an annual celebration of apprenticeships, which will bring the whole apprenticeship community together to celebrate the impact of apprenticeships on individuals, employers and the economy.
The theme for this year’s National Apprenticeship Week is “blaze a trail”, it comes as the Department for Education bid towards challenging “outdated attitudes” towards apprenticeships. The ‘Blaze a Trail’ theme will feature throughout the week to highlight the benefits of apprenticeships to employers, individuals, local communities and the economy.
College events during NAW 2019
The perfect chance to talk to our Business Engagement Team about Apprenticeships – what’s available, how to get a work placement, view current vacancies and much more!
Visit the Apprenticeship Hub at our Open Event
- Nuneaton Campus Open Event – Wednesday 6th March (17:00 – 20:00)
- Wigston Campus Open Event – Tuesday 12th March (17:00 – 20:00)
If you are a current student at the College, come to one of these internal apprenticeships drop-in sessions:
- Hinckley Campus – Monday 4 March (11:00 – 13:00)
- Nuneaton Campus – Wednesday 6 March (11:00 – 14:00)
- Wigston Campus – Thursday 7 March (11:00 – 14:00)
- HarrowBrook Campus – Friday 8 March (12:00 – 14:00)
Employer Engagement Drop-in Information Session:
MTI Campus – Tuesday 5 March (10:00 – 14:00)
Celebrate National Apprenticeship Week with us!