Have you wondered what Access to Higher Education is and if it is right for you?
Join us for our Access to HE information evening. We will be talking to Carrie-Anne and Bryanne who look after our adult learners and have a depth of knowledge on the pathways available to you and the benefits they have.
Access is perfect for:
- Adults aged 19 and over
- Those wanting to get a degree but don’t have the ‘right’ qualifications
- Parents who are looking to get back into education
- Anyone that doesn’t already have a degree
- Adults that haven’t been in education for a while
- Those looking for a career change
Our Facebook live will cover what Higher Education is, how Access to HE fits in and what is available to you. We will also be talking about a special pathway available in nursing, with a special guest from Coventry University.
This will be an informal session where you will get the chance to have your questions answered live on the night.
The session will run on Tuesday 4th May 7:15 pm – 7:45 pm
Submit questions ahead of time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us live on the night!