Health and Wellbeing Courses
If you’re working in the health and wellbeing sector or keen to re-train or if you feel that upskilling will increase your chances in the job market, NWSLC offers a wide range of easy-to-access, flexible online learning health and wellbeing courses that are available at no cost to most adults.
Our courses are professionally accredited at Level 2 and typically take around 12 weeks to complete. These courses also provide a great learning opportunity for those from all sectors who feel that they would benefit from a deeper understanding of health and wellbeing subjects.
Each of our Health and Wellbeing courses is designed to develop an understanding of:
- The importance of mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Effective communication and management in a workplace setting.
Why choose our Health and Wellbeing remote courses?
- NCFE or CACHE approved learning content
- No exams, no fees (subject to eligibility)
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Quick qualification, less than 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year round
- Study online, in paper, at home or at work
- Fits around work and home life – all materials provided
- 1:1 support from experienced assessors
Whatever the subject you’re interested in, browse our free online courses in health and wellbeing and enrol for one today!