Health and Wellbeing Courses
If you’re working in the health and wellbeing sector or keen to re-train or if you feel that upskilling will increase your chances in the job market, NWSLC offers a wide range of easy-to-access, flexible online learning health and wellbeing courses that are available at no cost to most adults.
Our courses are professionally accredited at Level 2 and typically take around 12 weeks to complete. These courses also provide a great learning opportunity for those from all sectors who feel that they would benefit from a deeper understanding of health and wellbeing subjects.
Each of our Health and Wellbeing courses is designed to develop an understanding of:
- The importance of mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Effective communication and management in a workplace setting.
Why choose our Health and Wellbeing remote courses?
- NCFE or CACHE approved learning content
- No exams, no fees (subject to eligibility)
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Quick qualification, less than 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Study online, in paper, at home or at work
- Fits around work and home life – all materials provided
- 1:1 support from experienced assessors
Whatever the subject you’re interested in, browse our free online courses in health and wellbeing and get in touch to tell us when you want to start!