Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships
If you have a passion for cars, then our motor vehicle apprenticeships could be perfect for you!
There are plenty of careers within the industry that you can work towards, from becoming a mechanic or vehicle technician to roles in manufacturing for big companies like Bentley, Ford, and Jaguar Land Rover. The UK motor industry is thriving, turning over more than £60 billion a year, building over 1.5 million cars a year – that’s a car rolling out of the production line every 20 seconds!
We offer a wide range of motor vehicle apprenticeships, so you can specialise in body and paint repairs, vehicle fitting, technical maintenance or focus on motorsports.
During your apprenticeship, you will cover areas such as:
- Competency in diagnosing and rectifying light vehicle chassis system faults
- Knowledge of diagnosis and rectification of light vehicle engine faults
- Inspecting, repairing and replacing high-performance light vehicle and motorcycle tyres
- Assessing and securing a roadside situation
- Health and safety in the workplace
Browse our motor vehicle apprenticeships and start your career in this dynamic industry!