Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeships
Our hospitality and catering apprenticeships are perfect for those beginning their career in this exciting industry. You will prepare food and carry out basic cooking tasks under the supervision of a more senior chef, gaining experience in each section of the kitchen. Our apprenticeships also have a strong focus on recognising customers’ needs and working as part of a team in order to meet them.
If you aspire to be a head chef, restaurant manager or even to start your own hospitality and events business, our courses will provide you with the industry knowledge and experience you need to take your first steps.
During your apprenticeship, you will cover areas such as:
- Health and safety law, standards and regulations relevant to hospitality
- House-keeping, reception or reservations
- Principles of basic food preparation and cooking
- Setting up, preparing and cleaning the working environment
- Team working and developing working relationships
Browse our hospitality and catering apprenticeships to find the right one for you!