Health and Social Care Apprenticeships
Our health and social care apprenticeships won’t just help you build skills in caring for people who are ill, but they will also enhance your abilities in educating people on healthy lifestyles and working with children, young people, families, and adults.
There is a wide range of fulfilling career options in this sector, whether you want to become a care worker, community support worker 0r a nursery assistant, just to name a few.
During your apprenticeship, you will cover areas such as:
- Principles and philosophy of health and social care
- Patient assessment and coordination of care
- Adult care practices, principles and standards – including care planning, duty of care, professional boundaries and individual dignity and respect
- Safeguarding – including addressing personal rights and safety, dealing with abuse, comments and complaints and whistleblowing
- Promoting health and well-being
Browse our health and social care apprenticeships to find out more.