Think an Engineering Apprenticeship is all boiler suits and oily hands? Think again.
It’s actually a really diverse sector with jobs available in aerospace and robotics to electronics, biotechnology, and civil engineering, to name a few!
Whether you want to be office-based, in the workshop or on-site, this is an exciting industry with impressive earning potential.
- Machinist – Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechatronics Maintenance Technician
- Product Design and Development Technician
- Toolmaker and Tool and Die Maintenance Technician
- Technical Support Technician
Product Design Engineer: £25,000 p/a
Tool Maker: £30,000 p/a
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer: £32,000 p/a
Did you know?
Engineering is big business – especially in the Midlands where an extra 130,000 people are expected to be working in the sector over the next five years (National Careers Service 2016).
Browse our engineering apprenticeships and start your career in this brilliant industry!