Childcare and Education Apprenticeships
Our childcare apprenticeships will provide you with the skills and experience you need to pursue your career in this fascinating sector.
Working in the early years and education sector can provide great satisfaction and become a rewarding career. Approximately 2.7 million people are working with children and young people in England.
Professionals working in the sector include early years, primary and secondary school teaching and support roles, lecturers and support roles in further and higher education, nurseries and school business managers.
Numbers of teaching and educational professionals are predicted to grow over the next few years, with increasing demand for people with qualifications and experience in maths, science, computing and languages.
If you love working with young people and committed to giving them a great start in life, then a career in childcare and teaching could be for you.
During your apprenticeship, you will cover areas such as:
- Understanding children’s early years’ education and development
- Planning and providing effective teaching and learning in early years setting
- Understanding how to safeguard and protect children and young people
- Developing professional relationships with children, young people, and adults
- Support assessment for learning
Browse our childcare apprenticeships and teaching apprenticeships and choose the one that’s best for you!