The world of make-up is a diverse one with different specialisms and pathways. Our level 3 course enables students to progress on from our level 2 make-up programme, other related programmes and industry experienced individuals. Work experience and competition opportunities are an integral part of the courses.
- Health and Safety, Client Care and Anatomy and Physiology
- Photographic Make-up
- High definition Airbrush Make-up and Airbrush techniques
- Style and fit postiche and hairpieces
- Creative hair design
- Camouflage make up for the coverage of skin irregularities
- Create, cast, fit and colour prosthetics pieces and bald caps
- Accident and injury techniques and characterisation make-up for theatre and media
Entry requirements are 3 GCSE's Grade C/4 including Art and English.
You will be required to purchase a number of different kits appropriate to your chosen pathway, with these we will tailor what you have to buy due to what you have collected from previous courses or industry. This will be discussed at interview.
All of our kits have been professionally sourced and are competitively priced.
A make-up artistry uniform is also a requirement.
Mode of Study
Courses are free for 16-18 who have not studied higher than GCSE's. Even if you have studied a different course at college or sixth form we may still be able to help. Speak to the admissions team for more information. There may be free or reduced costs for adults, contact the admissions team to see if you are eligible.