This Apprenticeship is ideal for those looking to begin and progress their career in Hairdressing. There are two occupations within this standard: Hairdressers and barbers. You will carry out consultations with clients, demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices associated with their role and be able to work without supervision to a high level of precision, with exceptional client care skills.
- Hair industry practices and principles
- Hair cutting and styling techniques for all hair types
- Using specialist hair grooming materials and tools
- Communication skills – including meeting and greeting, and building rapport
- Specialist barbering or hairdressing skills
- Health and safety requirements and legislation.
The level 2 requires Maths and English GCSE E or above and does not require a previous hairdressing qualification.
Mode of Study