This course is designed to meet the needs of students wishing to work in the front of house area of Hospitality. It is designed to develop and enhance food and drink service skills.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service or equivalent
- College certificate Food Safety in Catering
- Functional /GCSE'S at an appropriate level
- Award in Customer Service and Award in Alcohol Awareness
- Other opportunities include competition work
Entry requirements are a relevant Level 1 qualification or 12-18 months of recent industry experience plus a reference.
You will require a restaurant uniform. The uniform will need to be purchased by the student. If financial assistance is needed, please contact our bursary team.
Mode of Study
Courses are free for 16-18 who have not studied higher than GCSEs. Even if you have studied a different course at college or sixth form, we may still be able to help. Speak to the admissions team for more information. There may be free or reduced costs for adults, contact the admissions team to see if you are eligible.