Higher Education courses are not out of reach! If you don’t have the formal qualifications needed our Access courses are the perfect starting point. They are designed to introduce you to your chosen subject and develop the academic skills you need to take the next step. This course is ideal if you are aiming for a career in nursing or midwifery.
- Cell biology and Biochemistry
- Infectious Diseases
- Biological Communications
- Skeleton and Muscle
- The Cardiac and Respiratory System
- Nutrition and Digestion Health Studies Modules
- Ethics and Inequalities
- Foundations in Healthcare Practice Psychology
- Perspectives in Psychology
- Conformity and Obedience
- Understanding Stress
- Additional Modules
- Core Study Skills
A minimum of GCSE English and maths. An interview with a member of the teaching team.
You will be equipped to progress onto a degree level programme in either nursing or midwifery.
Mode of Study