Wise Owls Nursery
We are delighted that you’re considering us as a potential nursery to support your child through their early years! Our nursery in Nuneaton, located within NWSLC Nuneaton campus, provides children with a safe and fun environment for them to learn, play and grow. Wise Owls is open to the public and to those studying at the college, so don’t worry if you are not part of our college staff.
We provide full-time and part-time places for children aged 0-5 years during term-time and up to 8 years during the holiday period.
Why choose us?
- Highly-qualified and experienced professionals, passionate about childcare and education
- 15 free hours to all 3-4-year-olds and 30 hours free for working parents – eligibility criteria apply
- Secure site (card access only) with a large outdoor playing area
- We use a web-based secure application to keep in contact with parents at all times
- Rated Good by Ofsted*
- 5* Food Rating – we have a highly-experienced onsite cook
- No stairs inside the nursery
- We follow the ‘in the moment planning‘ methodology – observing and interacting with children as they pursue their own interests and also assessing and moving the learning in that moment.
We have a 5* food rating!
Date of hygiene rating – 21.11.2019
WiseOwls recognises the importance of healthy eating and a balanced diet. We have a highly-experienced onsite cook that prepares fresh food and can accommodate special dietary requirements including allergies and cultural and religious dietary requirements. Menus run on a 2 weekly cycle and are updated each term to reflect food that is in season.
30 hours free childcare!
From September 2017, parents will be able to apply for a free childcare place for up to 30 hours per week for 38 weeks per year for their 3 or 4-year-olds.
- Parents are a two-parent family, are both working and each earns the equivalent of 16 hours per week paid at the national living wage
- They each earn less than £100,000 per year
- They are a single parent, are working and earn the equivalent of 16 hours per week paid at the national living wage
- They earn less than £100,000 per year
How to access the funding:
- Apply online through HMRC
- If you are eligible, you will be given a code that you will need to give to your childcare provider
- For more information visit: www.childcare-support.tax.service.gov.uk
For those claiming EEF funding (Early Education Funding), the following sessions can be accessed: 8.00am-6.00pm, 8.00am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-6.00pm. Meals will be charged at £2 each.
We are rated Good by Ofsted!
Following our inspection in December 2016, we have been rated Good by Ofsted!
*Ofsted inspections take place every 3 years.
We are open Monday to Friday
|Morning session||8.00am – 1.00pm|
|Afternoon session||1.00pm – 6.00pm|
|Full day session||8.00am – 6.00pm|
£45 full day charge
£27 am or pm session
£55 non-refundable registration fee is applicable to all children unless you are only attending for your 15 Free hours funding
What our parents say
“My daughter’s language has improved a lot since attending Wise Owls. She is gaining more confidence and she is starting to form relationships with new people, as she is quite shy. I would totally recommend the nursery to my friends!” – Sarah, Baby Room
“Staff seemed more friendly and engaged than other nurseries. The atmosphere seemed more welcoming. The staff answered questions and made the application process seem easy, we felt like guests rather than just customers. That is why we chose Wise Owls!” – Mike, Baby Room
“I was impressed with the facilities and staff’s friendliness, the location is really convenient for us and my son really enjoys his time here. You are doing a great job!” Stephen, Toddler Room
“Google helped me find your nursery. After the look around, it just felt right. The changes I see in my daughter since starting here are: increased independence, good communication and language skills, increased social skills and cooperation. I have already recommended the nursery to friends and family.” – Amber, Pre-school Room
Our phone number is: 0330 058 3000 ext. 3232.
Email address: email@example.com