Transferring your levy funds
From April 2019, all levy-paying employers can transfer unused funding to other businesses including those in their supply chain.
How can I use the funding?
- Work with current employer partners
- Contact other businesses in your industry
- Work with regional partners
How much can be transferred?
You can transfer a maximum amount of 25% of your annual funds.
You can transfer these funds from your apprenticeship account to as many employers as you like.
How can the College help?
Our Business Engagement Team work with a range of employers across a variety of sectors. As an Ofsted rated ‘Good,’ training provider, we can help you to:
- Effectively distribute your unused levy funding with other businesses in your supply chain and beyond
- Develop your CRM and contribute to your local jobs market
- Get registered on the Apprenticeship Service
- Use our industry links to find the right business to work with
Get in touch today:
0330 058 3000