You can download our apprenticeship and employer training solutions guide from here.
If you’re an employer and have any coronavirus-related questions, click here for the COVID-19 dedicated live chat.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer a comprehensive Apprenticeship portfolio to a range of industries and business areas throughout North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire. Apprenticeships allow you to bring new talent through the ranks and train your team with the skills they need to help your business succeed.
Discover more about how to employ an Apprentice and how the current reforms will impact your business by visiting our Employer Information page.
Free Online & Distance Learning Courses
Our free online courses are popular for businesses looking to upskill their staff and individuals aiming to progress their career. We offer an online, flexible delivery option, designed to minimise costs and fit around your organisational needs.
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Online and remote delivery
- Fits around work and home life
- Learn from home – all materials provided
To find out more about our courses, please visit our free online courses page
Professional Qualifications and Part-time Courses
We have a number of short courses and professional qualifications available, including courses accredited by the AAT, CIPS, CIPD and CIM. Awarded by professional bodies, these qualifications give you and your staff the chance to gain valuable on-the-job experience through vocational training to work in a specific industry or job.
To learn more about our professional qualifications, please visit our Professional Qualifications page.
We provide fantastic facilities hire service to organisations across the region.
- Central locations easy to access by car, train or bus
Fantastic facilities, designed to meet a wide range of business needs
- Quality service at competitive rates
- Conferencing rooms and IT suits
- Specialised facilities including dedicated construction campus with fork-lift truck facilities, engineering and motor vehicle
- workshops, creative arts theatre and sports hall.
Visit our Facilities Hire page to discover more about how our team can help you organise conferences, meetings or corporate events and our in-house catering service, Aramark Catering can provide fresh, delicious food for guests.