Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Are you a Child Looked After (CLA) or Care Leaver (CL)?
We have a wide range of courses available and our aim is to help you to find the subject that you will enjoy.
We provide a relaxed, supportive, friendly and secure environment in which you can learn.
We can provide you with:
- Help to progress to Further and Higher Education
- Support packages tailored to your needs
- A designated member of staff responsible for the learning experience of all CLA/CL students
- Regular course reviews
As a Child Looked After or Care Leaver, you may be eligible for a guaranteed bursary if you:
- Satisfy UK residency criteria
- Are classed by the local authority as looked after/living in care (including unaccompanied asylum seekers aged 16-18)
- Are a care leaver
- Enrol on to a funded Further Education course
- Attend over 90% of your timetabled lessons each week, including English and Maths
- Adhere to any agreed behaviour contracts
The bursary is paid is paid weekly into your bank account
Get in touch today to find out more.