FEES FOR FULL-TIME COURSES
If you are aged 16-18 on a full-time course, there are no course or examination fees. Financial support may be available for students aged 19+:
- If you are claiming benefits and studying a level 1 or 2 qualification
- or earning less than £16,009.50
- or enrolling on to a full level 3 qualification age 19-23 years at the start of the course and do not already hold a full level 3 or higher qualification.
FEES FOR OVER 19
If you are aged 19+ and studying a further education course at level 3 or above, you may be able to access an Advanced Learner Loan. You will only have to pay the loan back once you are earning over £25,000 a year. If you study an Access to HE course and progress on to university, you won’t have to pay back your Advanced Learner Loan.
Individual bursaries are available to help North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College students, who may be experiencing financial hardship, to attend and complete their course. The Student Bursary Fund is available to help students cover the essential costs of attending College, such as:
- Travel and transport (if you live more than 2 miles from the campus you are studying at)
- Free Meals
- Essential college trips
- Equipment kit and uniforms
- Fees if you are 19+ and not eligible for fee remission.
You can apply to the college bursary portal using the following link: