|This week we will be introducing you to the wonderful Foundation Learning team. Our Foundation courses are ideal if you are interested in joining NWSLC but you can not find the right course because:
- You have not achieved any or minimal GCSEs
- You need additional support
- You have an EHCP
- You struggle with anxiety
Foundation learning offers a programme called RARPA: Recognising and Recording Progress and Achievement
- You can pick you own targets
- You can try out different courses available at college
- You can do maths and English alongside it
- You can help with community projects
- You can learn kitchen skills
- You can learn work skills and try work placements
Click here to look at what you can do with Foundation Learning.
Want more information on the Coronavirus? Click here to see a handy guide.
We are still here for you if you have any queries or concerns, so please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 0330 058 3000
(the switchboard is open Monday – Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm)!