We are incredibly pleased to announce that not only have we improved our HE student satisfaction by 12.5% on last year, but NWSLC is one of the best performing HE Providers in the East and West Midlands region!
Our HE students responded to questions in the survey and the highlights include:
- 90% of students agreed that the teaching on their course was good
- 96% of students agreed that staff were good at explaining things
- 90% agreed that their course has challenged them to achieve their best work.
- 90% agreed that staff value students’ views and opinions about the course
- 90% agreed that, overall, they were satisfied with the quality of their course
For comparison, the national NSS 2020 ‘overall satisfaction’ rate is 83%.
In the 19/20 academic year, the HE team have worked hard to increase the HE student voice and assemble a representation council. Improving student experience is ongoing as there is always more to learn.
Continue your story at NWSLC with our degree-level courses.
Read about our students.
You may also like
16 February, 2021
10 December, 2020
24 November, 2020