Continual training is vital for anyone working with fostered and adopted young people.
This is why we have created a range of flexible and free courses, specially designed for those working with or within adoption and fostering services.
Each course is created to equip learners with up-to-date skills and sector knowledge so they can continue to make a difference in young people’s lives.
- Certificate in Caring for Children and Young People
- Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Autism
- Certificate in Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
What are the study options?
Our delivery is designed to fit around you. We will give you a face-to-face or telephone induction with an experienced assessor. You will then have the choice of:
Remote delivery: online learning with a dedicated assessor available on the phone or by email/post when you need them.
Online delivery: complete your learning from an internet-enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
- No exams, no fees (subject to eligibility)
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Online and remote delivery
- Fits around work and home life
- Learn from home – all materials provided