Working with babies and toddlers is one of the toughest but most rewarding jobs out there. Keeping up to date with the newest developments and sector changes can be a challenge.
This is why we have created a range of flexible and free courses, specially designed for those working with young children.
- Certificate in Caring for Children and Young People
- Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
What are the study options?
Our delivery is designed to fit around you. We will give you a face-to-face or telephone induction with an experienced assessor. You will then have the choice of:
Online delivery: complete your learning from an internet-enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
Remote delivery: online learning with a dedicated assessor available on the phone or by email/post when you need them.
- NCFE approved learning content
- No exams, no fees (subject to eligibility)
- Fully accredited Level 2 courses
- Approximately 12 weeks in duration
- Available to start all year around
- Flexible online or remote delivery
- Fits around work and home life – all materials provided
- 1:1 support from experienced assessors
Get started straight away!
You may also like
19 June, 2020
12 June, 2020
5 June, 2020